At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Research & Development team is looking for an ambitious and reliable Associate Chemist whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global R&D Center in Princeton, NJ you will assist in identifying technologies in the area of personal care or dietary supplements for various research groups, e.g. formulation and process teams
What you’ll do:
- Assists R&D with literature and patent search/scouting of new technology or ingredient development, trend and innovation, as well as processing and equipment advances.
- Establishes and maintains knowledge management systems and database of technologies.
- Helps develop and maintain relationships with key suppliers, ensuring regular communication and follow up.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of technology service providers.
- Assists in the development and implementation of tools for internal and external communications for the technology group.
- Promotes use and awareness of technology group as a key resource in the organization. Ensure collaborative environment with our partners in legal, marketing, purchasing and manufacturing by proposing, creating and maintaining tools such as newsletters, surveys, presentations, informative reports and liaising through regular meetings and communications.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the sciences (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biology or Food Science
- 1 – 3 years’ practical experience
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.