At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Brand Manager on our Women's Health business located at our Ewing, NJ headquarters.
This role will focus on our RepHresh and Replens brands and will have touchpoints across advertising, digital, product/packaging development, Nielsen analysis, professional marketing, and consumer promotions. This position is a key player on a broad cross-functional team supporting the execution of multiple initiatives and informing the strategy of dynamic brands in complex categories. You will guide the development and execution on annual plans, long term financial goals, and strategic roadmap for these brands.
What you'll do:
- Accountable for leading the execution of specific brand activities including: creative development, marketing plans, consumer and professional programs, sampling activities, digital programs, PR, trade & retailer programs, package development, and promotional activities.
- Provide effective marketing management, while owning multiple marketing P&Ls.
- Act as key partner to New Products team in the development of launch products and line extensions.
- Act as key partner through all stages of the market research process, from need identification through implementation of findings.
- Guide brand strategy to help agencies develop targeted creative and marketing plans that engage the consumer and grow share/sales/profit.
- Collaborate with key cross-functional partners including Packaging, R&D, New Products, Regulatory, Supply Chain, Finance, and Sales.
- Inspire, coach, and mentor Assistant/Associate Brand Manager to advance their development and maximize their contribution.
What you'll need:
- BA/BS required; MBA strongly preferred
- 5-8 years in Marketing (CPG, OTC, Cosmetics)
- Experience in category analysis and forecasting
- Familiarity with common consumer marketing research tools and techniques
- Experience with P&L analysis
- Ability to lead complex, strategic projects through to commercialization
- Experience managing and influencing cross-functional teams in conversations and in presentations
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.