At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Supply Chain team is looking for a motivated and dependable Supply Chain Analyst Planner whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ, you will be responsible for supply planning and deployment, inventory management and reconciliation, and supply chain analytics for our Specialty Products Division. The ideal candidate will drive planning process improvements by leveraging established Consumer Division planning processes and systems and applying them, where applicable, to our SPD business. In addition, the ideal candidate will learn about our SPD B2B businesses as a member of our SPD business teams. Roughly 20-40% of the ideal candidate’s time will be spent in our Princeton, NJ offices.
What you’ll do:
• Manages inventory deployment for the SPD Division using system-based tools and regular interaction with Business Managers, customer service, and manufacturing locations – including Church & Dwight facilities, Contract Manufacturers, and Joint Ventures.
• Represents Supply Chain and presents KPIs in monthly SPD Business review meetings
• Completes monthly inventory reconciliations for select manufacturing locations
• Collaborates with business partners and IT to ensure new items are setup and planned appropriately in our SAP environment
• Analyzes forecasts, inventory, service levels, and processes for opportunities to drive continuous improvement
• Manages the SKU efficiency program for the SPD business
What you’ll need:
•BS degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, or related field preferred
•2 – 5 years planning experience preferred
•Working knowledge of SAP ECC and APO preferred
•Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
•Organized and detail oriented
•Ability to analyze data and determine opportunities for improvement
•The ideal candidate must be a professional team-oriented individual who can manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment and be able to adhere to deadlines
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.