At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Global Quality Team is looking for an ambitious and resourceful Sr. Quality Assurance Auditor whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global R&D Center in Princeton, NJ you will manage corporate quality audit program for internal departments and external manufacturing locations to evaluate conformance to C&D and regulatory requirements. Additionally, you will be responsible for administrating the quality training program on GMP/QSR and FDA and ISO regulations
What you’ll do:
- Conducts Quality audits of C&D departments and manufacturing locations to evaluate conformance to corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Supports auditees with developments of corrective and preventative actions to address any significant non-conformances identified in the audits
- Coordinates, calibrates and oversees Quality audits of foreign locations (C&D manufacturing plants and Quality Systems)
- Assists with inspections by regulatory agencies (FDA, SFDA) or certification bodies (BSI, TUV)
- Coordinates the availability of Quality Compliance Training (Eduneering) for C&D
- Assists by providing data for Management Review committees (ISO 9001, ISO 13485)
- Assists in the development of SOPs required to meet changing regulatory requirements for Certifications.
- Provides Quality department support to internal departments to identify needed SOPs and standardize their development
What you’ll need:
- BS/MS degree from accredited institution in related field
- Minimum of 7 - 10 years auditing experience in the consumer products, medical device, and/or pharmaceutical industries. (Lean Six Sigma experience desirable)
- Experience working in a plant environment with manufacturing, contractors and suppliers (preferable).
- Experience in effectively working with regulatory agencies
- ASQ CQE/CQA or equivalent (plus)
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.