At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Licensing team is looking for an enthusiastic and driven Licensing Manager whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ, you will be responsible for working with existing licensing partners as well as identifying new licensing opportunities for Church & Dwight’s portfolio of brands. This role will also work with Church & Dwight’s oral care and vitamin SBU’s to manage current licensor relationships and identify trending character properties for future growth.
This role reports internally to the Church & Dwight Director Licensing.
What you’ll do:
- Within assigned categories negotiate, execute and manage license agreements to achieve product, distribution and revenue objectives
- Effectively influence licensee’s development of product packaging and marketing materials to reflect C&D’s quality, brand positioning, messaging and packaging guidelines
- Manage relationship with assigned licensees from contract execution to expiration/termination: brand stewardship, facilitating assets, resolving issues, ensuring accurate and timely forecasting, reviewing artwork and facilitating review and feedback of product and marketing submissions
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends, competitors, business opportunities, threats and dynamics
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities, gain internal alignment and prospect new partners
- Maximize existing businesses with current licensees
- Collaborate with internal marketing, sales, legal and finance departments
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA preferred
- 4+ years of experience in licensing, brand management, business development and brand marketing; CPG experience preferred
- Strong understanding of brand and consumer product positioning
- Superior organization, project management skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong relationship building skills, flexible and adaptable; able to collaborate, influence and persuade both internally and externally
- Capable of working independently and managing a variety of initiatives simultaneously
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with syndicated data a plus
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.