At Arm & Hammer, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Specialty Product Division is looking for an ambitious and resourceful Account Manager whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout the assigned region.
In this highly visible role, the successful candidate will serve as the primary Arm & Hammer Animal Nutrition representative to and manage the relationships of large, business-minded monogastric producers/operations and their network of influencers.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain productive business relationships with a targeted group of monogastric producers and operations that result in greater sales of products.
- Identify and develop relationships with key monogastric industry influencers that will allow for further penetration of our products to other operations that we are not directly targeting.
- Develop and execute regional sales and marketing plans.
- Identify and demonstrate the need for core offerings with influencers and their monogastric customers
- Use account plans to identify and deliver needs to customers and influencers (financial advice, product information, training, data monitoring, etc.) to support the increased sales of Arm & Hammer products.
- Establish and initiate communication requirements within the targeted market.
- Maintain and update targeted customers and influencers in the CRM system.
- Travel 50 – 75%.
- Communicate distribution requirements and issues to Regional Account Manager.
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction and deliver necessary sales results.
What you’ll need:
- BS/MS degree from an accredited institution in one of the following areas: Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Ag Finance, Ag Marketing or DVM degree.
- Minimum 3+ years experience selling in the monogastric or equivalent industry.
- Track record of achieving top and bottom line growth results and proactively accomplishing assigned goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strategic customer relationships, handle multiple priorities and work in a self-direct manner.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.