At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Consumer Sales team is looking for a driven and resourceful Sr. Manager Customer Development whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ, the Sr. Manager Customer Development will lead a team of Customer Development Managers to plan and manage sales, trade spending, and customer profitability while implementing brand strategies across all product categories and classes of trade.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the coordination and execution of customer business plans that meet brand strategies and deliver corporate growth and trade spend objectives.
- Identify and communicate class of trade specific sales opportunities and potential risks, developing execution plans with trade marketing and field sales functions to close business gaps on sales and/or spend.
- Manage the process by which the Customer Development team makes recommendations on allocation of incremental funds to be spent against key corporate initiatives.
- Manage the annual bottom up planning process including active support and analysis for key strategic customers as well as providing ongoing feedback and presentation of customer plans and corporate risks and opportunities to headquarter functions.
- Support VP of Division (Food or Non-Food Sales teams) in analytical and strategic initiatives.
- Actively work with field sales to provide knowledge & leadership in the development of customer business plans to both partner with our strategic customers and create optimal marketplace harmony across customers and channels.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required; MBA a plus
- 8-10 years of experience in CPG with Field Sales and Sales Planning experience
- Expert level knowledge of TPM/TPO systems
- Strong understanding of syndicated data systems and reporting methodologies
- Proficiency in analytical methods across multiple businesses & customers
- Experience with analysis of retail promotion effectiveness and efficiency
- Ability to deeply understand brand positioning and category dynamics in order to provide clear and concise direction to field sales in retail implementation of brand strategies
- Demonstrated proficiency in the go-to-market strategies for key customers in order to aid marketing and trade marketing teams in developing strategies that win for our organization as well as our customers
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.