At Arm & Hammer, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Specialty Product Division is looking for an ambitious and resourceful Tech Services Manager whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout the assigned region.
Working remotely, in this highly visible role, the Manager, Field Technical Services will provide technical sales support and customer satisfaction in the poultry sector and the channel sales organizations.
What you’ll do:
- Provide technical support for poultry production operations as coordinated by the sales organization.
- Develop and conduct product offering on farm demonstration trials.
- In coordination with the Global Technical Services Manager, work with R&D to ensure university studies are supportive of our sales and marketing efforts.
- Field, log and respond appropriately to technical customer inquiries. Provide technical troubleshooting and customer problem solving.
- Provide technical interface with operations, R&D, and external entities.
- Develop and conduct internal & external customer technical training.
- Monitor competitive products and services.
- Must be able to travel up about 60%.
What you’ll need:
- MS or PhD in Animal Nutrition or a DVM with strong training in poultry production systems.
- Minimum of five years industry or university experience in research/technical support with primary expertise in poultry production or other poultry sciences.
- Previous product development experience helpful.
- Proven track record of proactively accomplishing assigned goals and objectives.
- Experience with data capture and retrieval systems in poultry operations.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.