At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Global Purchasing team is looking for a driven and adaptable Procurement Program Manager - Global whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Ewing, NJ Global Headquarters, you will develop, define and drive broad based and sustainable programs across Procurement, helping to elevate the function to Best-In-Class. This key role spans $2B+ of global spend, ~ 200 categories, ~13,000 suppliers and supports the delivery of $60MM+ in cost savings over 3 years.
- Key leader within the Global Procurement Organization.
- Spans $2B+ of global spend, ~ 200 categories, ~13,000 suppliers.
- Supports the delivery of $60MM+ in cost savings over 3 years.
- Works closely across the business, plant to executive level, and with external organizations.
- Team of up to 3.
What you’ll do:
- Supports the Director PMO and the VP Procurement to manage against the Long-Term Procurement Strategic Plan.
- Key member of the Global Procurement Organization accountable for developing and implementing Best-In-Class programs, including but not limited to, Capabilities, Performance Management, SRM, Risk Management, Supplier Diversity and Sustainability.
- Supports Strategic Sourcing efforts including Industry and Market Research, Benchmarking and Analytics.
- Identifies solutions to drive Standardization, Efficiency and Effectiveness.
- Accountable for process, policy, governance, compliance, metrics and reporting.
- Works closely across the business and with external organizations.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 8 years of sourcing/supply management, technology or finance experience.
- Undergraduate degree required. MBA preferred.
- Strong systems and analytical skills.
- Self-starter and able to deal with ambiguity.
- Communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to distill complex issues to easily understood solutions.
- Independent thinker who can development new ideas and approaches.
- Ability to engage and influence all levels of the organization.
- Strong Project management skills.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.