At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our R&D team is looking for an ambitious and resourceful Sr. Toxicologist whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global R&D Center in Princeton, NJ you will support/be responsible for identifying safety issues and development of programs to ensure human safety of new ingredients and formulations across a diverse product portfolio during various stages of product development, regulatory submissions, market introduction and post-market surveillance.
What you’ll do:
- Identification of safety issues and design and management of safety programs to resolve the safety issues.
- Design and management of pre-clinical and clinical safety tests for new ingredients and products in-house and at outside contract laboratories and academic sites.
- Design of studies for substantiation of safety related claims.
- Toxicology review and evaluation of new formulations and ingredients for cosmetic, household, OTC drug and medical device product categories. Preparation of safety assessments for consumer tests, regulatory submissions, and market introduction of new products.
- Review, interpretation and communication of clinical safety and in vitro testing results to key customers.
- Development and assurance of accuracy of product package label safety related statements.
- Assist Product Development in biological effects of ingredients and formulation technologies.
- Monitoring and communicating external safety related activities that may impact the company business.
What you’ll need:
- PhD in toxicology from an accredited institution with a minimum of three years of experience preferred
- S./Masters degree from an accredited institution with at least 7 years of experience in product safety assurance considered.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.