At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Customer Logistics team is looking for a focused and reliable Customer Logistics Returns Specialist whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located in our Global Corporate Headquarters of Ewing, NJ, you will be responsible for managing inquiries regarding product disposition for all US customer orders.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a separate email inbox where all disposition requests are received and reply to multiple requestors within 24-hour time frame
- Using department SOPs and good business sense, make decisions about product returns and destruction
- Follow up with carriers, customers, and facilities to close the loop on product returns to ensure direction is followed
- Maintain excel file or access database with all requests and disposition provided to easily reference and report on
- Develop regular reports to be shared with cross-functional teams and assist in identifying trends across product lines, carriers, customers or facilities
What you’ll need:
- 1+ years of experience in Supply Chain, Logistics or related field
- BS/BA degree preferred but not required.
- CPG experience preferred
- Skills and Competencies
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) is required
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- High proficiency in excel preferred
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.