At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our OxiClean team is looking for an ambitious and reliable Sr. Associate Brand Manager whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
This role has touchpoints across advertising, digital, product/packaging development, Nielsen analysis, and consumer promotions. This is both a strategic and tactical role, for someone who is looking to manage typical day-to-day activities mixed with bigger picture thinking. This position is a key player on a broad cross-functional team supporting the execution of multiple initiatives and assisting in managing integrated marketing programs. You’ll help to build and execute plans to deliver on annual and longer term financial goals, all while maintaining the needs of the business.
What you’ll do:
- Accountable for the execution of specific brand activities including: consumer programs, sampling activities, online content management, PR programs, and promotional activities.
- Collaborate with key cross-functional partners including Packaging, R&D, New Products, Regulatory, Supply Chain, Finance, and Sales.
- Assist with development and execution of marketing plans, ensuring consistency with brand strategy and brand communication plan.
- Lead business analytics (share, volume and revenue drivers, competition) to drive business objectives.
- Partner with agencies and cross-functional teams on execution of marketing activations.
- Contribute to the development of the long-term strategy for the brands, including brand objectives and budgets.
- Packaging and claims development.
- Volume forecasting.
- Contribute to consumer insights.
- Collaborate with Sales to develop strategic customer partnerships.
- Ad hoc requests.
What you’ll need:
- College degree required, MBA strongly preferred.
- Minimum 2 years prior brand marketing experience in a CPG company.
- Demonstrated strategic and creative problem solving skills, strong analytical skills and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and awareness of market research methods.
- Ability to analyze and summarize marketplace dynamics.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.