At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our International Finance team is looking for a decisive and confident Financial Analyst (III/Sr.) whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ, you will support all management financial reporting functions including actual, forecast, plan and LRP and consolidation for a recently acquired key business. The will include both P&L and key working capital metrics.
What you’ll do:
• Provide a broad range of financial analysis to support the financial goals of the business
• Support all management reporting functions including actual, forecast (PPRs), plan and LRP for the international division
• Act as liaison/key point of contact between the export/subsidiaries and domestic/corporate functions on financial matters related to the business
• Ensure integrity and adequacy of the financial reporting, consolidation and analysis systems
• Act as a key contact for integration working closely with the marketing director for this business and other relevant business partners
• Provide pricing support as needed for new launches in new countries
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution in Finance or Accounting (MBA preferred)
• 5+ years of related experience in Finance or Accounting for III level; 8+ for Sr. level
• International and consumer experience a plus
• Strong financial modeling and analytical skills in all aspect of the business (P&L, B/S, Cash Flow, restructuring, investment analysis, pricing, etc)
• Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Strong Excel, Power Point and Access skills and experience with BPC, SAP, GDW a plus
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.