At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Corporate Treasury team is looking for a decisive and adaptable Sr. Treasury Analyst whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ, you will be responsible to oversee and analyze the day-to-day global treasury operations and internal controls, and establish/maintain relationships with banks and third-party vendors. In this role, the Sr. Treasury Analyst will help manage the financial risk exposures of the company, including global FX strategy and interest rates swaps as well as provide guidance, support, and assistance to the Assistant Treasury and Treasurer.
What you’ll do:
• Manage day-to-day liquidity needs of the company. Makes recommendations for investing excess cash and for borrowing short-term funds to meet working capital needs.
• Manage centralized fx hedging with all international affiliates. Interact with accounting/tax and IT to ensure proper recording and compliance.
• Execute FX hedging transactions and maintain hedging documentation.
• Act as Treasury Lead/administrator for all IT systems, including, but not limited to, the Treasury Work Station, Bank Portals, Investment Portals, Fx All, Hedge Trackers, and FireApps. Responsible for installation and system upgrades.
• Prepare, review, and/or approve the daily cash positioning report in preparation for distribution to the Assistant Treasurer and Treasurer.
• Calculate, prepare, and process debt interest payments due under various debt agreements. Resolve discrepancies as needed.
• Assist with analyses of software tools and systems; assists with the implementation processes.
• Administer bank account and signatory management.
• Provide support, as needed, to the operating business units with their use of proprietary Treasury systems, bank services and products
• Manage the administration, issuance, and payment of letters of credit and/or other financial guarantee instruments for transactional activity (other than insurance)
• Create, maintain and update Treasury operational policies / procedures
• Assist AT & Treasurer in identifying and implementing process improvements to enhance the internal controls and efficiencies in cash management and treasury processes.
• Maintain and implement a strong treasury control environment to ensure continuous compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements. Supports enhancement and monitoring of Company’s internal controls environment governing treasury.
• Assist AT & Treasurer in preparation of ad-hoc financial analyses
• Assist with development of annual interest expense forecast and manage PPR update submissions
• Analyze bank account fees and banking activity to ensure optimal pricing.
• Ensures processes and procedures governing cash management are well documented and followed.
What you’ll need:
• BA/BS degree from an accredited institution in finance, accounting or economics.
• Seven to ten years of related experience.
• CTP/CFA/MBA designation strongly preferred.
• Technical expertise with treasury systems (Treasury workstations, bank portals, etc.)
• Knowledge of treasury and banking industry required.
• MS-Office proficient with strong analytical and quantitative skills.
• Highly organized and detail orientated.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.