At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Specialty Products Division Finance team is looking for a decisive and confident Financial Analyst II/III whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Princeton, NJ offices, you will work across the Specialty Products Division portfolio of businesses and business management organization to ensure that the needs of the individual business groups and overall division are met, with emphasis on BPC, GDW and report development and analysis.
What you’ll do:
- Develop analyses, reports and/or financial models to identify and address business problems or opportunities
- Be the power user on BPC and GDW and represent SPD’s needs and requirements as enhancements to those systems are made
- Be a member of the leadership team of the assigned business
- Support the business as needed with analyses which may include:
- Competitor and/or Market share analysis
- Price volume mix (brand analysis)
- Customer profitability analysis
- Liaise with accounting on financial reporting issues on assigned businesses.
- Preparation and analysis of the annual budget and strategic plan.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Awareness of SPD Responsible Care management system requirements.
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree required with a preference in finance/accounting; MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 3 -5 years of experience in finance/accounting.
- Chemical or related industry experience highly desired.
- Competence in business analysis, budgeting/forecasting and cost analysis.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and teamwork skills
- Strong project management skills and detail oriented
- Working knowledge of SAP preferred; knowledge of and ability to navigate around a business intelligence system required
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.