At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Consumer Sales team is looking for a proactive and adaptable National Business Manager whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role on our Food Sales team, you will be responsible for directing and managing the sales process for national customers including Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, and GNC with a focus on our Vitamins business (Vitafusion/L'il Critters). This position could oversee and direct a National Sales Agent insuring all CHD goals and objectives are being executed and accomplished.
What you’ll do:
- Attainment of annual sales, trade-spending, and profit goals.
- Analyze Syndicated and consumption data to help deliver overall goals.
- Manage the business through the Broker Partner to achieve Church & Dwight strategic goals.
- Provide leadership, direction, and support to broker NBM’s with regard to executing division goals and objectives.
- Responsible for overall financial management (Siebel, Trade Spend, Deductions, Slotting, SG&A).
- Build relationships at senior levels in key customers to maximize CHD results.
- Collaborate with internal sales and marketing functions.
- Assess talent of the organization on a regular basis and give feedback when necessary.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Must have a minimum 4-6 years of experience selling within CPG industry.
- Must have minimum 3-5 year’s managing regional managers or national account managers.
- Experience managing broker network preferred.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Syndicated Data, Trade Promotion Management.
- Thorough understanding of business financials and experience presenting to executive level personnel within own company and at top retailers.
- Ability to travel up to 75%.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.