At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Customer Logistics team is looking for a driven and reliable Replenishment Manager whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
This highly visible role is located at our regional sales office in Bentonville, AR.
What you’ll do:
- Develop relationships with counterparts at Walmart to align on sales and promotional forecasts and supply chain initiatives
- Provide weekly reporting and analysis of business results to customer, internal supply chain, and sales team
- Utilize POS data to stay ahead of trends; validate customer forecast data to ensure positive guest experience
- Manage inventory levels above Walmart Instock and OTIF goals without driving Unproductive Inventory.
- Pre- and post-promotional analysis to improve future promotional performance as well as forecast accuracy
- Build weekly shipment forecasts for internal planners on key categories
- Monitor weekly vendor performance metrics, identify areas of opportunity; communicate findings and recommendations
- Analyze supply chain metrics to identify issues and improve business practices
- Ownership of new item setup process and data accuracy, as well as ongoing item maintenance
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain or related field
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain or Replenishment (CPG Industry preferred)
- Experience with database management (Excel, Access)
- Experience using data analytics applications (Atlas preferred)
- Experience with Walmart Retail Link system (POL, IMN/PIM, MicroStrategy)
- Strong analytical skills for frequent ad hoc reporting and analysis
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.