At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Internal Audit team is looking for an adaptable and confident Internal Auditor I whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ, you will support/assist the corporate internal audit function in performing a wide range of financial, operational, and compliance audits, and assist management in solving business process issues. This position reports to an Internal Audit Manager position.
What you’ll do:
• Perform and assist others in documenting and evaluating business processes, risks and controls
• Assist in planning and testing company-wide financial reporting controls (SOX 404); use GRC database tool
• Prepare and update audit test templates and work-paper folders
• Identify potential opportunities to utilize automated data analysis
• Assist in updating and organizing the IA databases and shared files
• Engage in professional development and interface with all employee levels
• Conform to company audit methodologies and profession standards of the Institute of Internal Auditors
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor degree from an accredited institution in accounting or finance, accounting/CPA track preferred
• Internship experience is preferred including: Big Four public accounting, consumer products industry, manufacturing experience, internal audit, exposure to GAAP and financial controls
• Professional CPA or CIA certification or progress towards is a plus
• Communications – organizes and expresses ideas clearly and with confidence to influence others
• Critical thinking – maintains curiosity and exercises professional skepticism
• Business acumen – assesses and maintains knowledge of the business environment
• Persuasion and collaboration – nurtures and builds effective relationships to achieve results
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.