Church & Dwight is a global company with strong brand recognition in the consumer goods sector, including: Arm & Hammer, Oxiclean, Nair, Orajel, Spinbrush, Trojan and First Response. At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Internal Audit team is looking for an adaptable and confident Internal Auditor whose action-oriented mindset will foster impactful changes throughout the company.
In this highly visible role located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ, you will work in the corporate internal audit function and perform a wide range of financial, operational, and compliance audits, and assist management in solving business process issues. This position includes limited travel and reports to an Internal Audit Manager.
What you’ll do:
• Perform and assist others in documenting and evaluating business processes, risks and controls
• Assist in planning and testing company-wide financial reporting controls (SOX 404); use GRC database tool
• Prepare and update audit test templates and work-paper folders
• Identify potential opportunities to utilize automated data analysis
• Interface with external/internal co-source Big 4 audit teams and all employee levels
What you’ll get:
• Professional development via formal and OTJ training
• Opportunities to work collaboratively and cross-functionally
• Exposure to day-to-day activities of accounting, operations finance and brand finance with transfer opportunities
• Competitive salary, generous PTO, tuition re-imbursement, bonus/401k match/profit sharing at all levels
What you’ll need:
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.