At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Customer Logistics team is looking for a focused and reliable Replenishment Manager whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located in our Global Corporate Headquarters of Ewing, NJ, you will make decisions related to the collaborative planning, forecasting, and replenishment activities for Dollar accounts. You will enhance the relationship and long term reputation of the company with the Customer through effective collaboration on customer supply chain and replenishment activity, executed to ensure mutually agreed upon KPI targets are met for in stocks, inventory, and forecast at store and DC level.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee logistical KPI performance to be at or above goal by monitoring each aspect of the business that is available via JDA and customer reporting and portals (i.e, 1010 data, instock maintenance, inventory and WOS, and replenishment settings).
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with external customer replenishment and supply chain teams
- Act as subject matter expert and liaison between Corporate Demand Planning/Supply Planning, Sales, Trade Marketing, and Corporate Customer Logistics in customer supply chain and replenishment activities
- Prepare and issue performance reports, communicate findings and provide strategic and tactical recommendations and plans for areas of opportunity
- Aids in delivering flawless execution of promotional events at store level. Determine best allocation strategy to distribute inventory to each store to maximize sales and margins
- Must be able to work on strategic planning with field sales, category management and logistics teams with regard to pre and post promotional activity, new items, and product discontinuations
- Understanding of VMI, forecasting, and inventory management is required
- Back up VMI analyst role as needed to support replenishment needs of the customer
What you’ll need:
- BS/BA degree required
- Minimum of 5+ years in Supply Chain or Replenishment (CPG Preferred)
- Strong communication, presentation, and analytical skills are required
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with higher level management both internally and externally
- Experience with SAP and JDA is a plus
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.