At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Non-Food Sales team is looking for an ambitious and dependable Accounts Manager whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role, you will manage the sales process for a national account (CVS) with a focus on our Home Care, Fabric Care, and Personal Care products.
What you’ll do:
- Attainment of annual sales, trade-spending, monthly/quarterly forecast and profit goals
- Analyze Syndicated and consumption data to help deliver overall goals
- Responsible for overall financial management (Siebel, Trade Spend, Deductions, Slotting, SG&A)
- Build relationships with buyer/director levels at CVS to maximize CHD results
- Collaborate with internal sales & cross functional departments
- Influence & impact positive change
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must have a minimum 4-6 years of experience within CPG industry (Trade Marketing, Sales Planning, Field Sales and/or Category Management)
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Syndicated Data, Trade Promotion Management
- A thorough understanding of business financials and strong presentation skills
- Track records of increasing responsibilities
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.