Church & Dwight is looking for a hard-working, fast-moving, social-media-obsessed Social Media & Content Coordinator to help run the online social media presence for some of our key brands. Our ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for all things Social and can collaborate effectively with our brand teams and agencies to develop breakthrough programs to achieve our business objectives.
If you have experience executing successful social media campaigns, are addicted to mastering new social media platforms and tools, and have great instincts for what makes people like and share, we want to talk to you!
What you’ll do:
- Work with our agencies and brand teams to build monthly Social Media calendars which support our broader marketing and business objectives
- Create and distribute content that supports Church & Dwight brands for social media platforms, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and other emerging platforms
- Create graphics, animated GIFs, videos, and other visual content that align with the user habits within each community
- Daily monitoring, management and maintenance of the Church & Dwight social media communities
- Use Social reporting tools to build reports and share learnings with the brand teams and agency partners
- Develop contest ideas based on brand objectives; monitor and report results
- Administrative tasks associated with Creative Services and Digital Marketing teams
What you’ll need:
- 2-3 years Social Media experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Consumer Packaged Goods experience (Household, Personal Care, Nutritional, Beauty)
- A creative spirit and a passion for storytelling
- Prior corporate experience utilizing social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere and/or Photoshop), Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Passionate about providing our consumers with a great digital experience by listening, interacting and producing innovative content
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated decision making and problem solving skills
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.