The International division is one of the fastest growing business units within Church & Dwight, a leader in the consumer packaged goods industry with such well-known brands as Arm & Hammer, OxiClean, Trojan and Nair.
The Assistant Brand Manager will assist with various projects to help enable continued strong growth for this business unit. The ABM will interact with various cross-functional team members in order to manage project tasks and timelines and manage the approval process for consumer communications on various brands. In addition, the ABM will assist in various projects as needed in the division.
What you’ll do:
- Act as key liaison with both US domestic and subsidiary marketing teams on a portfolio of assigned brands. Proactively anticipate and assess impact of various projects to international business, represent international needs to the lead business unit as our “voice at the table” and determine and communicate best way to implement lead market initiatives to other international subsidiaries and export business.
- Share lead market brand strategies with other key markets globally. Interact on a regular basis with various cross-functional and subsidiary marketing team members to ensure alignment on various tasks in support of global strategy that drive sales forward.
- Help support key project execution for local markets including new product launches, line extensions, formula upgrades and packaging redesign.
- Act as team lead for various projects, including leading team meetings, driving communication and managing timelines to ensure on time completion.
- Work with Marketing Specialist to ensure that artwork is routed through internal system and approved on time; resolve conflicts and questions with various cross-functional team members (including legal, R&D and marketing) as they arise during the routing process.
- Engage with US NPD and subsidiary teams on NPD initiatives to ensure global alignment; manage NPD tracker on monthly basis.
- Execute monthly Brand Share tracker reports for assigned brands.
- Manage preparation for and details of global advertising shoots to ensure various country needs are met.
- Assist Group Brand Manager with various marketing projects as needed (for example, Brand Book guideline development, market research projects, data support, etc.)
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-2 years of marketing experience or Internship in a CPG company.
- Strong project management skills, and oral and written communication skills.
- Broad understanding of brand management principles.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.