At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Corporate Tax team is looking for a decisive and confident Sr. Tax Analyst whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ, you will be responsible for the preparation of tax accounting analyses and income tax and transfer pricing compliance.
What you’ll do:
• Responsible for US GAAP tax reporting analyses.
• Prepare tax rate projections and updates.
• Prepare U.S. tax compliance relating to international operations.
• Prepare footnote and disclosure information related to tax for SEC filings.
• Review of the US GAAP tax provisions of international affiliates.
• Collect and prepare transfer pricing information required for statutory reports.
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution in Accounting; Masters in Tax a plus
• Minimum of 8 years corporate tax experience
• CPA preferred
• Knowledge of Excel and Word required; One Source Tax Provision and Compliance Software and SAP (accounting package) a plus.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must have the ability to take on a wide variety of tasks and manage multiple concurrent projects.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.