Water Pik, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Church & Dwight, currently has an opening for a Key Account Manager who will provide support for specific assigned customers providing data analysis and analytical support across a wide spectrum of business situations.
The Key Account Manager will distill data into actionable information and will be capable of summarizing, analyzing, and cross-referencing data from different sources for the purposes of extracting key insights and actionable conclusions for various internal “consumers” of such information: Field Sales, Marketing, and Management.
The Key Account Manager is an enthusiastic supporter of business needs across multiple levels and departments, is organized, has excellent verbal and written communication skills and thrives in a dynamic environment.
This is a regional sales position that will be based in Minneapolis, MN.
What you’ll do:
- Assemble and run customized customer reports to support the Sales Director in analyzing current business trends to include Vendor Performance Scorecards, weekly, monthly and Year to Date POS, Market Basket Data, etc.
- Maintain standard reports to track business (lost sales, in-stock %, fill rates etc.)
- Identify opportunities to improve business with Customer replenishment team(s)
- Track, diagnose and report performance of promotional activities
- Forecasting – comparison of forecasts in customer system vs. actual orders, work with internal demand planning team to assess item level forecasts
- Track weekly shipments, consumption (POS) and inventory (on hand and on order) at the customer level to make forecasting recommendations
- Work with the Operations and Credit departments to investigate and clear customer deductions and/or fines
Customer Account Support
- Attend weekly team calls and quarterly business review meetings
- Manage display replacements and/or display changes in conjunction with planogram updates
- Back-up for Sales Director as secondary contact to personnel such as Buyers, Buyer’s Assistants, Replenishment Managers, and Analysts etc.
- Assist Sales Director as required, such as create new item setup, Line Review preparation, promotion system set ups, etc.
- Monitor Integrity of planogram
- Investigate competitive pressures in store
- Assess promotional execution
- Participate in new store openings
- Compile/maintain pricing information
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 4 year degree
- 3 - 5 years of sales/channel experience demonstrating steadily increasing responsibilities
- Ability to travel as needed
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong negotiation skills and persuasive selling skills
- Proven track record of results
- Superior communication, presentation and people skills
- Strong conflict management/composure skills
- Knowledge of Supply Chain, Finance and Marketing a plus
- Proficiency with Syndicated Data sources such as Nielsen or IRI
- Proficiency in Windows Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint. SAP/Oracle a plus
Water Pik, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Church & Dwight, has been a leader in developing personal and oral health care products for the entire family since 1962. We have acquired many patents for our innovations, and Waterpik® products are recognized for award-winning design and technology.
For more information on our company, visit us at https://www.waterpik.com/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/Disability/Veterans