At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company.
Our Marketing team has 3 openings for a Project Coordinator across different Strategic Business Units (Personal Care, Fabric Care, and Vitamins).
In this highly visible role located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ, you will focus on supporting the business unit with a focus on marketing project management and digital e-commerce.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the planning, tracking, system implementation and coordinating across a large cross functional team for all our continuous new marketing assets (i.e.: packaging, displays, new launches, formula changes).
- Responsible for sourcing search optimized content from our website and all our other assets, evaluating how to best place the content on each of the unique e-commerce sites within their systems, and pushing out the fresh content continuously.
- Analyze success metrics post site update.
- Additional duties as assigned based on business needs.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 3-5+ years work experience in an assistant and project planning role.
- Must be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and experienced in working in database like systems.
- Planner with high detail orientation, collaborative worker and effective communicator across a large team.
- Able to adapt well to change, thrive in high ambiguity environments, and excited to work in a high growth, fast paced category.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.