At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Global Purchasing team is looking for a driven and reliable Materials Analyst whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Ewing, NJ Global Headquarters, you will support strategic and tactical materials management functions for the corporation and act as a liaison among all business units impacted by materials management, including marketing, R&D, corporate planning, logistics, quality and the manufacturing plants. This person will also support the effort to standardize materials management across the enterprise.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with key suppliers and corporate procurement to ensure proper flow of information critical to effective materials management and planning
- Support the development raw material inventory targets for key suppliers and plants and update, track and report periodically to required business units
- Resolve and effectively communicate impact of supply issues with the required business units
- Provide tactical support in planning and procurement
- Train new team members on client processes and ensure training material is kept up to date
- Act as a subject matter expert on tools and process
- Resolve process escalations
What you’ll need:
- Education- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in SCM, Procurement, Logistics or related field
- Experience- 3-5 years’ experience in procurement, materials management, or related field
- Proficiency- Proficient with Microsoft office suites (Especially Excel), Outlook, ERP/ P2P systems knowledge
- Category and industry awareness
- Awareness of supply agreement formation, ability to effectively interact with legal counsel
- Excellent communication – written and verbal
- Analytical aptitude and business acumen, team player, highly motivated, positive, can-do attitude, flexible and adaptable to changing situations
- Entrepreneurial and proactive
- Detail oriented, with highly developed analytical problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of procurement management processes, tools, and best practices
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.