At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Transportation Planning team is looking for a driven and adaptable Transportation Analyst/Planner whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located in our Global Corporate Headquarters of Ewing, NJ, you will be responsible for the transportation operations for a number of assigned facilities.
What you’ll do:
• Manage the transportation and operational activities of a primary shipping facility within the Church & Dwight network, with exposure to co-packing and raw material vendors
• Represent the Corporate Transportation Department as the internal liaison between Transportation, our selected carrier base, and the operational needs of our plants and distribution centers
• Utilize existing technology applications to execute job responsibilities
• Participate in carrier selection for the Corporate Transportation Program and manage carrier relationships throughout the entire supply chain.
• Project Analysis involving Cross-Functional logistics teams, including Purchasing, Customer Logistics, Production Planning, and Distribution to discover and resolve new opportunities for the Company
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 0-3 years experience in a logistics or transportation environment
• An understanding of Logistics Systems, Transportation Management Systems and SAP experience preferred
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of products, with focus on Microsoft Excel
• Superior interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and the ability to communicate effectively to internal and external customers
• The ability to be well organized and handle multiple priorities in a fast paced and team oriented environment
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.