At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Supply Chain Planning team is looking for a driven and adaptable Senior Analyst, Supply Chain Strategy whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located in our Global Corporate Headquarters of Ewing, NJ, you will be responsible for promoting best practices, driving performance improvements, and developing capacity models/scenarios/recommendations. The individual will make business decisions that balance service levels, inventory, and logistics costs. The role is required to lead group and individual training sessions on business process and systems best practices. The individual will work cross functionally to successfully implement supply chain improvements in areas such as inventory management, capacity utilization, and planning process efficiency.
What you’ll do:
• Responsible for providing supply planner training for the department and as the systems super user, provide on-going training/support to improve best practices amongst the group
• Lead quarterly capacity review process by collaborating with plants, contract manufacturing, and vendors to present analysis, opportunities, and recommendations to senior management
• Build upon advanced knowledge and experience in ECC and APO to identify and implement process improvements; responsible for leading communication sessions, project work, and implementation. Through implementation, the responsibilities include organizing meetings, delivering presentations, and providing training.
• Conduct root cause analysis of planning metrics (e.g. fill rates, inventory, capacity, plan attainment, rush STO), provide ad-hoc analysis, and draw conclusions from that data to recommend actions, solve problems, and implement action plans. Ability to work on issues across multiple process areas.
• Collaborate cross functionally to drive projects to improve business performance, achieve strategic initiatives, and promote the use of best practices. Develop, lead, and complete complex projects (i.e. establish objectives, identify tasks, implement changes, and set measurements). Prepare project documentation and flowcharts. Manage transition of project work to everyday business practice, project outcomes, and communicate results.
• Effectively maintain strong relationships and communicate with cross functional teams. Able to strategically influence others to act. Works well independently and as a team member. Lead communication sessions, project work, or strategy implementation. Organize meetings, deliver presentations, and provide training on new initiatives.
• Provide significant contributions to the formulation of planning and departmental strategies. Uses exception management techniques to prioritize the successful completion of critical tasks. Successfully demonstrate business discretion, problem solving, and creative thinking.
What you’ll need:
• BS/BA Degree Required – focus in Supply Chain, Finance, or Accounting preferred
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience within the Supply Chain environment (working within planning, analytics, and systems)
• APICS or another supply chain professional certification preferred
• Strong operational and financial analytical skills required
• The successful candidate needs to be well organized, able to handle multiple priorities, and high volume of data in a fast paced and team oriented environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills are required, both oral and written, and the ability to communicate effectively to all levels within organization
• SAP experience and MS Office skills required, SAP APO and Business Reporting preferred
• Management experience, organizational influence, and problem solving
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.