At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our IT team is looking for an ambitious and reliable Sr. Business Analyst whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ, you will be responsible for developing insights and analysis to improve digital marketing strategies and enhance the customer experience. The position works with brand marketers and the direct to consumer business, e-Commerce, and lead/liaison analytics development team in IT, to deliver effective reports and insights on campaign performance.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate, analyze and lead techno functional business process across marketing and sales departments.
- Analyze retail and direct marketing campaign performance, lead and participate in multiple sales, ecommerce and marketing client facing applications
- Collaborates with functional business units to drive business solutions and functional direction. Act as functional SME across business/brands owners educate and training. Designs, recommend, and implements methods, processes and systems to consolidate and analyze diverse data sets including structured and unstructured data. Keeps abreast of new analytic methodologies and technologies.
- Leverage data to gain insight into trending, sentiment levels, user experience and behavior to advise on the appropriate digital marketing, mobile and social strategies
- Partner with analytics development team to ensure data quality, functional documentation, process maps and agile driven project deliveries.
- Monitor, track and report on customer experience metrics from test campaigns, acquisition campaigns, A/B testing and offer testing, across all direct marketing campaigns
- Innovative, self-starter with acumen to understand and drive both business and technical streams.
- Create, maintain, monitor and analyze master data in ERP and/or other integrated solutions in compliance with established service levels
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science or complimentary discipline (Marketing, Mathematics, Finance)
- 5 plus years’ experience in digital analytics, marketing, and ecommerce analytics in CPG, OTC, Cosmetic or Pharma industry.
- Experience with e-commerce, direct marketing, and statistical modeling is a plus
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/diversity/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.