At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Consumer Sales team is looking for a driven and confident Senior Manager Food Sales whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role, you will be responsible for directing and managing the entire sales process for Kroger and managing a team of National Business Managers/Account Managers. This position will also oversee a National Sales Agency insuring that all CHD goals and objectives are being executed and accomplished.
What you’ll do:
- Attainment of annual sales, trade-spending, and profit goals
- Analyze Syndicated and consumption data to help deliver overall goals
- Provide leadership, direction and support to NBM’s/AM’s and broker NBM’s with regard to executing division goals and objectives
- Responsible for overall financial management (Siebel, Trade Spend, Deductions, Slotting, SG&A)
- Build relationships at senior levels in key customers (Kroger) to maximize CHD results
- Collaborate with internal sales and marketing functions
- Assess talent of the organization on a regular basis and give feedback when necessary
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Must have a minimum 8-10 years of experience selling within CPG industry
- Must have minimum 3-5 years of experience managing regional managers or national account managers
- Experience managing broker network preferred
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Syndicated Data, Trade Promotion Management
- A thorough understanding of business financials and experience presenting to executive level personnel within their own company and at top retailers
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.