At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Powerbrand Spinbrush™ is looking for an ambitious and resourceful Associate Brand Manager whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located within the Marketing Department at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ, you will be responsible for providing assistance to the Group Brand Manager with analysis and tactical execution of the assigned brand strategy.
What you'll do:
- Accountable for the execution of specific marketing activities (e.g. consumer and trade promotion activities, special packs, sampling, PR programs, displays, direct marketing, etc.)
- Responsible for product forecasting, supply chain and syndicated data analysis utilizing Nielsen
- Work with the managers to support the briefing process to external creative design agencies and execute against milestones during product development
- Develop in-depth understanding and become an expert in the categories you are developing - the business environment in which our brands compete, to include product category segments, channels, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to help support business/operational activities
What you'll need:
- BA/BS required; MBA strongly preferred
- 1+ years in Marketing or internship within a CPG company
- Category analysis and forecasting
- Familiarity with common consumer marketing research tools and techniques such as Nielsen/IRI
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.