At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Category Management team (Walmart) is looking for an analytical and resourceful Category Manager I whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located in Bentonville, AR, you will work with key account teams and their respective retailers (Walmart) to develop, lead, and communicate fact-based analysis and insights in their respective categories to help drive C&D and category topline sales objectives.
This role reports internally to a Sr. Manager of Category Management.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with sales partners on building insights to help educate and influence sales strategy at an internal organizational level
- Effectively communicate category management insights within internal C&D organization and category management department, not in violation of confidentiality agreements with our customers
- Actively support and participate in preparation of line reviews and re-occurring Customer Category reviews, JBP plans, and Top to Top meetings
- Monitor competitive activity and recommend solutions to meet/counter competitive threats to business
- Effectively analyze and communicate plan-o-gram insights and assortment to help identify and drive strategic sales opportunities and customer growth objectives
- Learn and utilize various Tools and Insights to Enable Execution, such as Nielsen and customer POS, Loyalty Card, Panel, Shopper insights, Assortment, and POG tools to deliver unique insights
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university required
- 2+ years of experience in the CPG industry is preferred
- Nielsen and/or IRI syndicated data experience is a plus
- Nielsen Advanced Analytical capabilities are a plus
- POG software (like JDA) understanding and proficiency is a plus
- Loyalty card experience is also a plus
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.