At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our R&D team is looking for an ambitious and passionate Manager-Consumer Research & Insights whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global R&D Center in Princeton, NJ you will be responsible for the development of consumer insights that will be used to guide new technology and product development. Provides guidance and leadership to the R&D organization by providing consumer-centric information on needs and feedback on product use experience. The role is key in driving consumer centric product innovation and development/qualification as well as decision making for technology and product development.
What you’ll do:
- Guide & collaborate with development partner to determine objectives, action standards and how the data will be used
- Design test plan to achieve project objectives within timeline and cost guidelines
- Bring state of the art research methodologies that uncover key product and category insights, as well as, foster transformative innovation.
- Contribute/maintains an internal/external network to meet all R&D consumer learning needs across the many categories of C&D business.
- Partner with R&D business leaders to meet/anticipate research needs from exploratory learning to product qualification.
- Partner well with MRD to understand and influence how research needs get met.
- Accountable for selection and management of preferred research suppliers and consultants.
- Accountable for ensuring that rigorous and unbiased research is developed executed and reported to clients to help make technology and product development decisions.
- Provide consumer-testing leadership and coaching to team leaders and members.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of B.S. degree from an accredited institution in a related field
- 10+ years of experience in a consumer research role preferably in a consumer packaged goods industry.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/diverse/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.