At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our IT is looking for an ambitions and resourceful Sr. Business Analyst to support Plant Systems & Operations.
In this highly visible role located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ, you will support/be responsible for working with cross-functional teams to support and advance the company’s capabilities in Manufacturing Execution, Operational Controls, Data Collection, Management and Analytics. The successful candidate will collaborate across functions and levels to understand business needs in the shop floor manufacturing space and convert business needs into solutions within the Manufacturing Execution System environment. Duties include acting as corporate IT business partner with the plants, corporate resources and teams and vendor partners; help ensure the plants are meeting corporate IT guidelines and working within corporate IT policy and assist in implementing corporate-related IT strategies.
What you’ll do:
- Conducts technical analysis for manufacturing and operational systems and documents results as business requirements and proposed related business process changes.
- Converts business requirements into solution requirements.
- Participates in the functional design and or configuration of the solution.
- Participates in the development process for detailed functional specs in the manufacturing, plant operations and other relevant opportunity areas including reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and forms.
- Participates in testing activities to ensure that the solution meets the business requirements and that new functionality and enhancements do not adversely affect existing functionality..
- Supports the continuous improvement of the MES environment, including equipment and production systems, in support of business goals including plant floor applications and machine controls.
- Helps develop and maintain IT manufacturing processes and systems and ensures an adequate level of technical resources to support plant efficiency initiatives.
- Maintains an understanding of the plants MES infrastructure, equipment and applications and identifies potential problems and opportunities.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience in data communications and network operating systems.
- Advanced troubleshooting methodology and experience in supporting manufacturing systems for shop floor activities.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Preferred: Prior experience in the installation and support of infrastructure hardware and software including (Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange, Cisco switching and routing).
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/diversity/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.