At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our IT is looking for an ambitions and resourceful Sr. Business Analyst to support Plant Systems & Operations.
In this highly visible role located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ, you will support/be responsible for working with cross-functional teams to support and advance the company’s capabilities in Manufacturing Technology, Operational Controls, Data Collection, Management and Analytics. The successful candidate will collaborate across functions and levels to understand business needs in the manufacturing/automation space and convert business needs into solutions. Duties include:
What you’ll do:
- Acting as a corporate IT business partner with the plants, corporate resources/teams and vendor partners.
- Helping to ensure the plants are meeting corporate IT guidelines and policies
- Supports the continuous improvement of the MES environment, including equipment and production systems, in support of business goals including plant floor applications and machine controls.
- Assisting in implementing corporate-related IT strategies.
- Conducts technical analysis for manufacturing and operational systems and documents results as business requirements and proposed related business process changes.
- Converts business requirements into solution requirements.
- Participates in the functional design and or configuration of the solution.
- Participates in the development process for detailed functional specs in the manufacturing, plant operations and other relevant opportunity areas including reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and forms.
- Participates in testing activities to ensure that the solution meets the business requirements and that new functionality and enhancements do not adversely affect existing functionality.
- Helps develop and maintain IT manufacturing processes and systems and ensures an adequate level of technical resources to support plant efficiency initiatives.
- Maintains an understanding of the plants MES infrastructure, automation, equipment and applications and identifies potential problems and opportunities.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience in data communications, database systems, and network operating systems.
- Advanced troubleshooting methodology and experience in supporting manufacturing systems for shop floor activities.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Preferred: Prior experience in the installation and support of infrastructure hardware, networks and software including Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Wonderware (or equivalent), Human Machine Interfaces (HMIs), Cisco switching and routing, PLCs and programming software, SCADA, Visual Basic, SQL, MES software.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/diversity/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.