At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Home Care team (Kaboom Bathroom Cleaner) is looking for an ambitious and adaptable Assistant Brand Manager whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ, you will be responsible for providing support to the Brand Manager with analysis and tactical execution of the assigned brand strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Accountable for the execution and tracking of specific marketing plan activities including consumer and trade promotion activities, special packs, sampling, PR programs, displays and direct marketing.
- Support key project execution including line extensions, package redesign and consumer promotions.
- Responsible for analysis of syndicated data (Nielsen), competitive trends and forecasting.
- Work with the managers to support the briefing process to external creative design agencies and execute against milestones during campaign development.
- Develop in-depth understanding and become an expert in the categories you are developing - the business environment in which our brands compete, to include product category segments, channels, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams/departments to ensure successful execution of the marketing strategy and brand equity building activities.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing
- 1-2 intern or co-op experiences in a CPG company
- Strong analytical and project management skills and oral and written communication skills
- Broad understanding of marketing principles
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office products
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.