At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Brand Finance team is looking for a decisive and confident Financial Analyst I whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at global corporate headquarters in Ewing, NJ, you will provide financial support to Finance and other functional groups (i.e., Marketing, Sales, etc.) in support of brand teams or SBUs to meet financial requirements.
What you’ll do:
- Provide financial support for brands in preparation of monthly and quarterly close, and updating of financial forecasts
- Ownership of the marketing specific expense schedule, which includes reconciling and updating for actual expenses, preparing monthly reforecasts, reviewing and comparing to previous budgets, and providing relevant explanations for variances
- Provide financial support to the marketing teams in the management of the Marketing Expense accounts
- Lead monthly Marketing expense account meetings to review actual performance and latest forecast
- Track coupon redemptions and make necessary accruals and entries related to coupon expense
- Provide support for special projects and ad-hoc analysis; Assist in assembling data for utilization of analysis.
- Works with multiple groups including marketing, sales, purchasing, internal and external auditors, A/P, promotion payments, and key plant personnel.
What you’ll need:
- BS degree from an accredited institution in Finance or Accounting required
- 1-2 years of professional experience preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office with strong Excel skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized, with the ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts
- Ability to draw practical conclusions from obvious data
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.