At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Supply Chain Planning team is looking for a driven and adaptable Supply Chain Analyst whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located in our Global Corporate Headquarters of Ewing, NJ, you will be responsible for managing the tactical and strategic supply planning and inventory management activities for products sourced out of the US and supplied to our subsidiary companies in Canada and Mexico. The role works very closely with North American supply chain and international marketing to ensure proper execution of product launches, discontinuations, and transitions to ensure high levels of service with a minimal level of obsolete inventory exposure.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborates with US-based planning organization and subsidiary-based supply chain management on projects to ensure product transitions, manufacturing source changes, and graphics updates are executed flawlessly.
- Utilizes SAP APO planning system to manage exceptions, monitor, and plan select North American product lines to drive high levels of service.
- Liaisons between international marketing brand teams and US-based supply chain planning.
- Maintains planning and network master data in SAP.
- Works closely with international demand planning teams and S&OP process to meet key customer promotional actives and product launches.
- Communicates business critical constraints to subsidiary organizations
- Works with International Customer Logistics and manufacturing facilities to develop and implement a responsive supply chain while keeping costs and complexity to a minimum
- Coordinates with Transportation, GMS, plant production planning, and warehouse personnel to ensure appropriate scheduling and routing
- Present service metrics to management during weekly meetings
What you’ll need:
- BS degree required, preferably in Supply Chain or Business Logistics
- 1 – 5 years related experience preferred
- Working knowledge of SAP, preferably APO
- 0-10% travel required
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to analyze data and determine opportunities for improvement
- The ideal candidate must be a professional team-oriented individual who can manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment and be able to adhere to deadlines
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.