At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Supply Chain Planning team is looking for a driven and adaptable Demand Planner whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located in our Global Corporate Headquarters of Ewing, NJ, you will utilize the S&OP process to collaborate with supply chain, finance, sales, trade marketing, and marketing while reviewing JDA, Siebel, and CPFR data to construct a weekly demand forecast while maintaining weekly and monthly forecast accuracy for the top customers.
What you’ll do:
- Assemble the rolling 18 month weekly and monthly demand forecasts by brand, by UPC utilizing all cross functional data
- Partner with marketing, trade marketing, and sales to understand current and upcoming key customer needs, special demand requests, and
- Lead the Pre-S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) and S&OP meetings with all cross functional departments
- Track and report forecast accuracy metrics and drive continuous improvement in sales forecasting
- Identify, analyze, and document the forecast errors related to the demand forecast for identification of corrective actions through utilizing JDA and Terra Technology
- Communicate with the Supply Chain Planner in a rapid and timely manner on emerging demand changes and special requests
- Work with the new products and marketing groups to develop new production introduction forecasts and timelines
What you’ll need:
- BS degree required, preferably in Business Logistics
- 1-3 years planning experience preferred
- Working knowledge of JDA preferred
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Ability to analyze data and determine opportunities for improvement
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- The ideal candidate must be a professional team-oriented individual who can manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment and be able to adhere to deadlines
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.