At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Global Manufacturing Services team is looking for a driven and adaptable Contract Manufacturing Planner whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located in our Global Corporate Headquarters of Ewing, NJ, you will be responsible for the tactical execution and coordination of materials and contract manufacturing services for Church & Dwight products. Provides support on inventory management, SAP, Production Plan adherence and variance reporting.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor and report on CM production plan attainment.
- Manage product manufacturing locations/accounts for efficiency and performance.
- Coordinate STO processes to maintain On-Time & Complete metrics.
- Coordinate MRP activities to insure material availability and minimize obsolescence costs.
- Provide monthly CM cost and production variance reporting
- Coordinate Production Plan requirements and resolve scheduling and production issues.
- Release and expedite, as needed, raw materials to achieve production plan requirements
- Set-up new product SKU’s for CM production
- Facilitate flow of artwork to meet new product launch timelines
- Maintain purchase order files to ensure adherence to company auditing requirements.
- Establish and maintain reporting requirements between contract manufacturers and C&D.
- Resolves Finished Goods invoice discrepancies.
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS Degree preferred.
- SAP experience is beneficial but not mandatory.
- Basic computer skills are necessary (e.g. Word/Excel).
- Position requires one to three years background in Planning, Operations or Purchasing as well as moderate general business acumen. Also ongoing attendance at professional seminars is requested.
- The job requires initiative, creativity, organizational skills and the ability to react quickly to constantly changing production priorities.
- Must be able to make quick decisions independently, communicate on all levels with outside suppliers and internal departments.
- Ability to work in a team format with other departments including Marketing, Finance, R&D and Operations.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.