At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Customer Logistics team is looking for a driven and adaptable Sr. Customer Logistics Specialist- International whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located in our Global Corporate Headquarters of Ewing, NJ you will be responsible for order execution and maintenance in accordance with customer, country and Church & Dwight requirements. This position will work with both the Export and Canada Customer Logistics teams.
What you’ll do:
• Process purchase orders in accordance with customer and C&D requirements
• Proactively resolve potential service issues through effective communication with regional sales and marketing teams, supply planning team, credit team and customers
• Process sample orders in accordance with established C&D guidelines
• Effectively communicate with carriers and customers concerning returns and damage product
• Form and maintain positive relationships with key internal/external customers
• Research and provide proper documentation in accordance with customer and country regulations
• Schedule delivery appointments and book orders through freight forwarders and C&D transportation team
• Participate in process improvement initiatives for the International Customer Logistics team
What you’ll need:
• BS/BA preferred, high school diploma required
• 1-3 years of related experience preferred
• Knowledge of export shipping standards and regulations preferred
• International hazardous shipping certification (IATA, IMDG) a plus
• Knowledge of another language is a plus
• The successful candidate will have the ability to be well organized and handle multiple priorities in a fast paced and team oriented environment
• Proficient with MS Office
• Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, are a must
• Exposure to ERP and TMS systems required (SAP and TMS preferred)
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.