At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Logistics Services team is looking for a driven and adaptable Associate Logistics Analyst whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located in our Global Corporate Headquarters of Ewing, NJ you will will track and investigate vendor compliance fines as well as inventory related deductions submitted by customers. They will also determine if fines/deductions are valid or invalid.
What you’ll do:
- Review and classify deductions/fines to determine validity and root cause.
- Trace shipments. Investigate claims of over-shipment/under-shipment/damaged product. Investigate claims of late delivery and improperly shipped product.
- Utilize carrier websites to get documentation and/or check the status of shipments.
- Support the efforts of a third party hired to perform deduction/fine analysis. Provide documentation and assist with customer relations.
- Utilize customer websites/portals for researching fines, compliance metrics, and guidelines.
- Maintain tracking spreadsheets. Analyze data and report findings to relevant parties.
- Interpret and communicate customer requirements to other departments, so C&D can be compliant and avoid deductions/fines.
- Participate in task groups designed to reduce costs and improve customer service.
- Create reports, deliver presentations, and do projects as requested.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 1 – 2 years business experience is preferred. Work Experience in Customer Service, Transportation, or Warehousing is a plus.
- Microsoft Excel experience is a must. Microsoft Access experience is a plus.
- An understanding of SAP (order management system) is a plus.
- Work experience investigating deductions, fines, or shipping errors is a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must possess analytical skills. A key aspect of the job is problem solving.
- Must be organized, proactive, and able to multi-task.
- Must possess good communication skills since the role requires interaction with various functional areas.
- Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.