At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our R&D team is looking for an ambitious and resourceful Sr. Manager-Regulatory Affairs whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global R&D Center in Princeton, NJ you will develop and execute regulatory strategy for the development and marketing of Church & Dwight products intended for sale in the United States (US). Oversight of regulatory strategy and activity for Church & Dwight products developed in the US, internally or through contract design.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute the regulatory strategy for US developed products. Partner with R & D and Subsidiary Regulatory teams as required.
- Execute the regulatory strategy for internationally developed products intended for US markets.
- Manage communication of requirements for impacted international markets during product development and product change.
- Oversee the regulatory strategy for locally developed products.
- Develop network of local market experts to advise regulatory execution for new product categories or markets.
- Provide direction to Research & Development (R&D), New Product Development (NPD), and Marketing on Regulatory requirements to be incorporated in the development of products. Provide long term solution options to effectuate timely inputs into the development process.
- Execute the assembly of common technical documents/ product information packages that support the registration of US developed products. Similarly prepare documents in a manner that can be utilized for International registration. Provide long term solution options to aid in the automated assembly of such information.
- Execute development of global product dossiers to manage future registration obligations.
- Manage contact and budgetary information for the use of regulatory local market experts/consultants.
- In partnership with subsidiaries or local market experts, evaluate international regulatory issues/requirements when US products are being developed for global markets and communicate impact to relevant groups within C&D. Provide solution options to address new regulatory issues.
- Facilitate timely communication of product issues having an international regulatory impact through relevant C&D groups, subsidiaries, and/or local market experts.
- Provide support to International Regulatory for CE and other certifications of US developed product.
- Create, maintain, monitor and analyze master data in ERP and/or other integrated solutions in compliance with established service levels
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in scientific discipline from an accredited institution.
- 8 plus years of experience in a regulatory affairs function and preferably, 3 to 5 years’ experience in a closely related scientific function (e.g. quality assurance, quality control, research etc. related to products similar to those of the Company) with demonstrated excellence.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/diversity/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.