At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our HR team is looking for an ambitious and resourceful Sr. Compensation Analyst whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ, the successful candidate will administer compensation programs in line with Corporate and HR strategies/policies; provide guidance and assistance to staff and employees on compensation issues. Additionally, you will analyze survey information to determine company’s competitive position; using judgment and data, modifies compensation elements as appropriate.
What you’ll do:
- Manages and administers executive and broad-based compensation programs and ensures competitive pay by participating in and analyzing salary surveys; researching and evaluating market pay practices and making recommendations for salary structure, base pay, variable pay, and long-term incentives; administers and communicates incentive programs; evaluating jobs for external competitiveness, internal equity, and alignment with organizational objectives.
- Evaluates and analyzes compensation data to ensure market competitiveness and internal equity. Reviews and/or analyzes current and proposed compensation programs to estimate cost impact and ensure regulatory compliance. Summarizes analysis and findings, creates and prepares reports, recommendations and presentations for senior leadership.
- Partner with HRBP's and internal clients to understand business needs, job requirements and organizational design to evaluate jobs.
- Works with Director, Compensation & Benefits, deliver information required by the Compensation & Organization Committee of the Board of Directors regarding Executive Compensation.
- Assist in the process of preparing the annual proxy CD&A and disclosure narratives and tables.
- Administers Company’s equity grant program including processing exercises, grants, terminations, and assists with employee questions; updates employee account information and ensures that accurate, comprehensive records of all stock plan activities are maintained; conducts research on peer and market grant practices and assists with the design of the annual stock grant.
- Participates in development and administration of recognition programs.
- Assure company compliance with legal issues related to compensation, including FLSA, 162(m), 409(A), plan documentation required to comply with regulations and listing requirements, and global compensation regulations. Maintain currency with applicable employment, labor and IRS laws.
- Provide other HR functions with data analysis utilizing HRIS, LMS and other sources
- Perform other related duties and/or special projects as required and assigned
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, HR or related discipline
- 7-10 years of progressive compensation experience
- Professional certifications and experience with Workday preferred.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience with master data management in an ERP system is preferred
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/diversity/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.