At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Credit and Collections team is looking for a decisive and confident Sr. Credit Analyst whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at global corporate headquarters in Ewing, NJ, you will contribute to the Company’s top line growth and profitability by establishing customer credit lines to accommodate sales requirements while minimizing the risk of bad debt losses and maintaining compliance to company payment terms. Contribute to positive free cash flow metric by ensuring timely collection of outstanding AR balances.
What you’ll do:
• Analyze financial statements, credit reports from D&B and other sources, economic information and information provided by the customer in order to establish and/or recommend credit limits for new and existing customers within company guidelines and assigned approval limit.
• Responsible for timely collection of AR balances and identifying and resolving the root cause of delinquency issues.
• Make decision to hold or release the customer orders that are systematically placed on credit block.
• Ensure accuracy of customer’s account data, billing address, credit limit and payment terms.
• Build and leverage relationships with a variety of functional areas (Customer Service, Logistics, Sales, General Accounting, Internal Audit, IT) in order to address customer and/or process related issues.
• Participate in training of credit & collection staff.
• Analyze account portfolio to identify and address risk and provide reporting and KPI Metrics to management.
• Participate cross-functionally to facilitate policy and process improvements and resolve policy or systems related issues.
• Assist in Audit Requirements gathering for both internal and external audits.
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (Finance or Accounting concentration preferred).
• Minimum of five years of relevant credit and collection experience
• Experience with SAP or other ERP Credit & Collections software.
• Experience in dealing with major retail customers.
• Demonstrated knowledge of financial statement analysis
• Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a team based environment and interact cooperatively with internal and external customers.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.