At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Human Resources team is looking for a reliable and adaptable Talent Acquisition Coordinator whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located in our Global Corporate Headquarters of Ewing, NJ you will play an integral role in supporting the Talent Acquisition department by coordinating managing and tracking the activities of the full life-cycle recruiting process and Talent Acquisition team.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the coordination of the recruiting selection process including actively communicating with hiring managers, candidates and recruiters regarding interview schedules, travel arrangements, pre-employment screening, etc.
- Prepares and sends offer letter and pre-employment instructions. Responsible for and documents pre-employment screening including arranging and monitoring the status of background checks and drug testing. Troubleshoots pre-employment hiring issues.
- Manages and tracks the new hire and on-boarding processes, programs including communicating, collecting documents and ensuring accuracy.
- Coordinates and facilitates the HR sponsored new-hire sessions, including the delivery and explanation of policies and procedures. Coordinates the year-long Connections on-boarding program.
- Supports compliance and reporting needs for external government agencies and internal metrics, including I9’s, AAP/EEO, etc.
- Serves as Site Administrator for the company Applicant Tracking System and Digital Interviewing platform. Supports corporate and plant HR Managers in trouble shooting all technical and applicant issues, creates and tracks tickets, makes necessary configuration changes as needed.
- Initiates and leads projects in support of staffing department policy and process updates , i.e., career pages, iRefer, Talent Acquisition page on CLICK, etc..
- Coordinates the sending of monthly fliers to outplacement firms, military recruiting agencies, niche postings, networking groups, and college postings. Coordinates advertising.
- Partners with Talent Acquisition team on the coordination of the company intern program.
- Responsible for auditing and managing the job requisition files to ensure accuracy and compliance. Runs ad-hoc reports from ATS and HRIS
- Prepares yearly Talent Acquisition metric reports/presentations.
- Assists Talent Acquisition Manager with various research and special projects.
What you’ll need:
- A BA/BS degree plus intern experience is preferred. Or three to five years HR support experience required.
- Exemplary customer service, detail orientation and follow-up skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task and work with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- The ability to interface with all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Maintains confidentiality.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.