At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Global Human Resources team is looking for a Sr. Manager-Corporate Benefits whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ, you will have overall responsibility for the design, development, continuous improvement, management, monitoring and administration of domestic employee benefit plans. Provides guidance and assistance to benefit department staff, executives, and employees on benefit plans and administration. Develops programs to improve employee wellness and knowledge of smart consumer behaviors to reduce company and employee healthcare costs and influence overall health of employees. Leads benefits communications. Ensures full legal compliance for all benefit plans.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Director, Compensation & Benefits, to design employee benefits programs/plans including medical, dental, life, disability, 401(k) & profit sharing and employee stock purchase
- Create strategy, processes and plans to build competitive benefits package to support the corporation as part of our total rewards model
- Manages vendor relationships, consultants and related contracts to ensure Church & Dwight is receiving high quality of services to support our business. Ensure vendors are adhering to best practices and SLAs. Understand the correlation between service levels, quality and cost; act as change agent for ensuring the appropriate balance. Create and manage a program to conduct regular vendor and plan audits as applicable.
- Leads the development, delivery and monitoring of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) within the organization. Ensure team has a deep understanding of business needs and goals and the delivery link with the SLAs.
- Provides knowledge and support of the company Benefit plans in areas such as M&A activity/analysis.
- Partner with brokers/consultants on national benefits negotiations.
- Assure company compliance with provisions of ERISA; manage preparation of benefit documentation and agreements and any reports required by law to be filed with federal and state agencies; stay abreast of applicable employment, labor and IRS laws.
- Design, develop and implement a comprehensive Wellness Program for the organization. Optimize wellness program potential; provide a range of health solutions that can encompass individual preferences and needs.
- Manages the deferred compensation program; supports leaders in the participation of this program; provides information, guidance and support.
- Develop a benefits communication strategy. Directs preparation and distribution of written and verbal information to inform employees of benefits programs such as insurance plans, pension plans, 401 K, life and special employer sponsored plans, and to promote employee wellness and consumerism
- Fosters a working environment that is energizing, motivating and contributes to the positive engagement of the team and the employee experience. Communicate priorities, address challenges, actively engage in problem/conflict resolution, coach and develop team.
- Perform other related duties and/or special projects as required and assigned
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Business, HR or related discipline; Masters Degree preferred.
- 7-10 years of Benefits Design and Administration and HR Services experience. CEBS preferred
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/diversity/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.