At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Legal team is looking for a Assistant General Counsel, Commercial Contracts whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ, the successful candidate will support Global Operations and is responsible for advising clients on a broad array of issues relating to manufacturing, sourcing and plant operations.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for providing legal guidance to the Global Operations function and all sub-functions (supply chain, corporate engineering, information technology, environment & safety, logistics, transportation, and direct and indirect procurement).
- Draft, review and negotiate domestic and international commercial agreements, including supply, manufacturing, support and maintenance, technology licensing, confidential disclosure, and professional service agreements
- Act as primary legal counsel for individual plants.
- Conduct in-house seminars on various topics, including the company’s contract approval process and the importance of material contract terms.
- Manage and update standard form contracts and the company’s contract management processes, including contract lifecycle management tool.
- Work with cross functional business teams as well as other members of the Law Department to provide comprehensive advice to clients.
- Provide legal support on M&A transactions.
- Coordinate with internal and external counsel, as necessary.
- Manage tight client deadlines
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS and JD Degree from an accredited institution.
- 5+ years of law firm experience. Additional in-house experience desired.
- Direct experience with Commercial Law.
- Mergers & Acquisition experience desired.
- Member of at least one state bar.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/diversity/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.