At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our HR team is looking for an ambitious and resourceful Manager-Benefits Administration whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ, the successful candidate will manage the administration of Church & Dwight’s health, welfare, and retirement plans company-wide. Additionally, you will perform complex duties in the following areas: group life and health insurance, retirement plans and records maintenance while ensuring all plans are administered in accordance with all federal and state regulations and plan provisions are followed.
What you’ll do:
- Implements all benefits plan changes made during the annual renewal process. Coordinates with all vendors to ensure benefits admin platform is updated with benefit plans/rates, and tests the online enrollment system for accuracy.
- Manages annual open enrollment period each year. Arranges for distribution of materials from carriers, develops presentation materials, and assists with communicating changes to employees.
- Integrate employees from acquisitions
- Oversee preparation of 5500 Filings; review and distribution of Summary Annual Reports
- Participate in benefit surveys; review all agreements and make revisions/comments
- Manages benefits administration team; direct work and provide guidance and coaching
- Assists in the developing specifications for new plans or modifies existing plans to help maintain company’s competitive position in labor market.
- Prepares and executes, with legal consultation, benefit documentation and benefit agreements
What you’ll need:
- BS/BA from an accredited institution in HR Management or Business Administration with 5+ years of relevant experience including supervisory experience
- Or HS Diploma with 7+ years of experience in benefits function, including supervision of benefits administrators
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/diversity/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.