The Contract Recruiter-R&D will be responsible for the execution of effective recruiting strategies and best practices to source, screen and select high quality professionals across and at all levels of the organization. The candidate will manage the full lifecycle recruiting process, serving in a consultative capacity to hiring managers and providing the highest level of recruitment services to hiring managers and candidates. The primary focus will be on technical positions within Research & Development but there will also be some support of other business units including, but not limited to, IT and/or Finance.
What you’ll do:
- Create partnerships with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to drive the recruiting process and define recruiting strategies that yield success.
- Source, screen and review resumes and credentials of external candidates (and internal candidates if appropriate) at all levels for skill level, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Utilize effective sourcing strategies to attract top talent at all levels through database searches, postings, email campaigns, etc.
What you'll need:
- Previous support of R&D.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with all levels of management.
- Ability to work effectively with HR colleagues and to influence business partners and hiring teams.
- Knowledge of human resources staffing, recruiting, market trends and compensation.
- Full lifecycle corporate recruiting experience required.
- Regulated industry experience required (CPG, pharma, medical device, etc.).
- Must be available to work onsite in Ewing and/or Princeton, NJ.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.