At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Arm & Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent team is looking for an ambitious and resourceful Sr. Associate Brand Manager whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
This role has touchpoints across advertising, digital, product/packaging development, Nielsen analysis, and consumer promotions. This is both a strategic and tactical role, for someone who is looking to manage typical day-to-day activities mixed with bigger picture thinking. This position is a key player on a broad cross-functional team supporting the execution of multiple initiatives and assisting in managing integrated marketing programs. You’ll help to build and execute plans to deliver on annual and longer term financial goals, all while maintaining the needs of the business.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in the development of the brand’s integrated marketing plan. Execute the integrated marketing plan, ensuring consistency with brand strategy and brand communication plan.
- Work with the managers to support the briefing process to external communication agencies. Be accountable for the execution of specific brand activities (e.g. media plan, consumer and trade promotion activities, special packs, sampling, PR programs, event marketing, direct marketing, etc.).
- Lead the execution of the day to day operational activities, including brand volume forecasting and brand financial plans.
- Develop in-depth understanding and become an expert in the market – the business environment in which our brands compete, to include product category segments, channels, etc.
- Lead the following business/operational activities: business tracking & updates; competitive tracking; management of inventory based changes; displays; promotional or bonus packs; and alternative channels. Additionally, lead interactions with Consumer Services.
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS required, MBA strongly preferred.
- Minimum 2 years prior brand marketing experience in a CPG company.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with category analysis and forecasting.
- Familiarity with common consumer marketing research tools and techniques such as Nielsen or IRI data.
- Strong project management skills and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal).
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.